Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One thing that I done today.....

One thing that I done today & I think we all should do more often is to send cards.  Phone calls and personal cards mean the world to a person when they are sick or just down.  It lets them know that you thought enough about them to sit down and actually write them a note.  Now I will admit that I'm not the best at doing this but I plan on getting better.  I sent out 2 cards today to 2 very special people that I go to church with.  1 had surgery and the other 1 is in ICU with double pneumonia.  Who knows they may not receive the card until after they have gotten better but it will still make them smile.  I just want you 2 special fella's to know that I'm praying for you and hope you get better soon.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment