Thursday, April 4, 2013

Why did the ducks cross the road?

Because they knew it would make them famous in the blog world, that's why. Silly people in cars!

 
This is what I saw on my way to work yesterday morning. I noticed the car in front of me kept slowing down until it finally stopped, then I saw a little bit of white waddling across the road and they took their merry time. How cute!
 
So I mentioned that I was going to take the kids to Putt-Putt on Tuesday since they are out of school for Spring Break. We got there around 1:30ish and left at 5:00. Three and a half hours and a BAZILLION dollars later and I'm still give out. Man those short people can spend some money. Yours, theirs, and anyone else's that is around.
 
 
 
 We played a round of minature golf, then rode the go-carts, then bowled and at hot dogs, then rode the bumper boats, played another round of minature golf, played some arcade games and rode the go-carts again.  Shewww talk about wearing an old lady out.
 
 
 



 
 
 
Well as you can see we had the BEST DAY EVER!
 
Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment